Mon, 29 June 2009
APOSTLE TALK - Future News Now!
SUCCESS THRU ACTION - PART 2
You can listen to this podcast NOW.
Click the center of the LibSyn pod circle (top left) ... give it 30 seconds to load.
For INSTANT REPLAY, go to: www.blubrry.com/prophecy/
After you listen to this message, you can scroll down for all
previous messages in the LibSyn Archives (with Show Notes).
24/7 release of ALL Prince Handley teachings and podcasts >>> STREAM
Please forward this posting to friends and acquaintances.
You may post it on your own lists or on the web as well.
Others may subscribe to THE APOSTLES by sending an email to: PrinceHandley@gmail.com
The devil does NOT want you to listen to this podcast. Print at least two (2) copies of these Show Notes and place one copy with your important papers so that you will always have it available. If you don’t need it now, you will some day. This teaching will protect you and your future projects, business, or service for the Lord! The principles in this teaching will transfer to any any area of endeavor: business, social, family, or ministry.
How to take ACTION so you can do the things you want to do in life.
MUSIC / INTRO
There was a movie several years ago titled, Stuck On You, which starred Matt Damon and Cher. It was about two brothers who were Siamese twins. Finally, the brothers realized they needed to be separated (physically by surgery) in order to do what each brother wanted to fulfill in his lifetime.
They reached this decision when one brother asked the other, "What is that thing you want to do MOST in the world?" And then he challenged his brother with this admonition: "You have to do it!"
Let me recommend eight (8) steps to take in order to help get you out of your desensitized spirituality and into the vortex of God's anointing:
1. As much as possible, stop all activity for a while, even business or ministry.
2. Get loose, relax, and enjoy God. NOTE: Many times you will be tempted to start a new business, project, ministry, or outreach right away (while relaxing in your time of rest). That would be like shooting yourself in the foot while you're walking to the hospital. If God has given you NEW ideas or directives, take skeletal notes (or even copious notes if you feel the necessity). Then store the notes for the future time of implementing the project(s). You will find that, as you're relaxing in the sunshine of God's love, an abundance of ideas will come to you.
3. Take time to dream. At The University of Excellence, of which I am President and Regent, we discuss the fact that Albert Einstein, perhaps the greatest mathematician and physicist of the last century, had two (2) major assets:
At the U of E, I ask the students questions like -
I also ask them, “How long has it been since you” -
4. Know who you are. Read through the epistles; learn once again WHO you are in Christ and WHAT you have in Christ. You have to come to the place, once again, where you KNOW the calling and destiny that has been designed for you before the foundation of the world. True holiness, and also true Biblical prosperity, is to KNOW that you're working "hand-in-hand" with God to shake nations for Messiah Jesus.
5. Meditate. Find the scriptures (rhema) that speak to you concerning your calling and destiny and dwell on them. Speak them to yourself. See yourself doing the things involved with your calling and destiny. Image them upon the screen of your mind. See the places and the activities and then THANK God for their fulfillment. Receive them by faith. SEE, SPEAK, THANK, RECEIVE.
6. Change your environment (and maybe your friends). This is why God sent his servants into different areas, sometimes as a result of hard-times. It's a lot easier if you do it for yourself, with the leading of the Holy Spirit. Imitational faith (the copying of ministry styles used by others) results not only in lack of creativity, but also inbreeding in the Body of Christ.
Be yourself and be original! Don't be afraid to be different. Study the lifestyles of God's servants through the centuries (in the Bible, and throughout Christian church history). Study Apostle Handley's book, Militant Church History, Copyright 1998 Handley World Services.
7. Re-evaluate your goals. Which ones have been accomplished? Are there any goals that you feel you should scrap for now, or permanently? Which ones are not accomplished yet? Why are they not accomplished? Where are you in your time line, or schedule, for their fulfillment?
What action will you take to implement them in a timely fashion? Are there any new goals or projects God wants you to undertake? If so, do they fit into the general scheme of your other goals? Are they completely separate from your other goals?
8. Make your plans fit into God's plans. The GREATEST ADVICE I can give you concerning your plans is as follows:
Cry out to God and tell Him you want to be used greatly by Him; that you don't want to come home to Heaven until you've fulfilled, with excellence, your calling and your destiny. And remember the words of King Solomon: "He that fears God will come forth of them all."
We are to fear God … NOT men, demons, or anything else. The enemy knows if he can get you to fear anyone or anything other than God, he can cancel your fear of God and thereby void the operation of wisdom in your life (at least temporarily until you become aware of what’s happening).
You have to shut off the ideas of fear and replace them with IDEAS OF FAITH. Use visual thoughts when you have thoughts of concern. You will eliminate most of Satan’s attacks on your mind. You will also destroy Satanic activity in its tracks! When you have thoughts of fear, replace them with VISUAL THOUGHTS. So when you have thoughts of fear - about your family, your possessions, your relationships, your ministry, your health - replace them with VISUAL THOUGHTS. See the Holy Angels ministering to, blessing and guarding your family, your possessions, your health, and your ministry.
By visualizing your thoughts, you can even add emphasis (power and potency) to them by decreeing them. Use the Holy Angels in your thoughts. See them helping you. See the BLOOD of Christ over everything God has given you by birth, adoption, and assignment.
If we turn back God cannot fight for us. Why? Because, when we turn our back, we are disobeying our leading and our Leader. We are not taking ACTION.
We will not see MIRACLES unless through ACTION we put ourselves in a position in which God can work for us. God works in the area of the impossible. What is impossible with men is possible with God.
You may not need direction. You may just need to go forward = ACTION.
Podcast time: 13 minutes, 3 seconds
Subscribe to The Apostles Advanced Teaching (this newsletter) by email: email@example.com (type "SUBSCRIBE" in the Subject line).
For foreign language versions of The Apostles Daily Message, go to: www.apostlehandley.wordpress.com
Prince Handley Ministry Portal: www.princehandley.com
Follow Prince Handley on Twitter.
Subscribe to The Healing and Miracle Podcast here: SUBSCRIBE
For FREE literature to distribute (tell us what language you need), write to: